A leading IT company in Chennai is looking for Android Developers.
Our esteemed client is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Android Developer Skill Set:
- Fluency with Java, C++ & Kotlin
- Knowledge about Cocos2D-X & any other game engines would be an additional advantage
- Design Patterns
- Knowledge about Artificial intelligence & Augmented Reality would be an additional advantage
- Experience onAlgorithm Implementation
- Experience on OpenGL, OpenCV
- Android Studio
- Android SDK
- Understanding of XML
- Working With APIs & Backend (Databases)
- Material Design
- Firebase Cloud Messaging, Push Notifications
- Offline storage, Threading, Performance tuning
- Understanding about OS updates & Android Life Cycle.
Job Type: Full-time
Android development: 1 year (Required)
Cocos2D: 1 year (Preferred)
Java: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
Interested candidates can send their resume to careers(AT)yashsquare(DOT)com